Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am a True Blue!

Because I can't help it, because it's my personality, and because I must explain that it's my personality, I'm compelled to make sure that I have included everyone in my kudo list:

Lara: Very nice blog - again, day to day life can be fun and funny, expecially in Friebergia.
Amy: Well, how do we know? She has no blog...how sad.
Erin: Coming right along, but it's hard to keep up with Cousin Scott.
Kerri: I'll give her a few days - after her California trip, she better start typing.
Melinda: What can I say, except that I expect nothing less than exceptional. It's a one-stop blog, with music, movies, a little light reading, a slide show, and even a little eye-candy!

There, now, is everyone happy? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

I love you!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Can you imagine the blue explanations we will get if Mimi Melchin actually starts a blog.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home