Friday, April 14, 2006

An Exciting Friday Evening!

I left work at 4 today and met Becky, Zack and Sadee for an early dinner. We have Sadee tonight while the others have gone to the Easter Pageant. After the pageant, Emma is coming over to spend the night. Jeff, Ross, Sarah, Caitlin, Jeffrey and Alisha are participating in the Pat Tillman Run early tomorrow morning, so that's why the little girls are spending the night. We are truely lucky - we love pretty much every minute of it. Tomorrow morning I'm going to attempt coloring Easter eggs with Emma. We'll be doing it on the back patio. Not sure if she'll enjoy it, but I always do. It will just be our little family for Easter dinner, which is just fine. We are happy to share Sarah and Jared, the little girls, and the rest of the family with their other family for the holidays, just as long as we get to see them all the other days.

;knnhj.dd. lll (this is what Sadee has to add)

So any way, I'm really enjoying reading the other blogs of my relatives to the North - especially Cousin Scott. It makes me feel part of your day to day life - almost like I was there!

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. I had a pretty interesting conversation with a guy at work today. He's a Christian and pretty solid with his beliefs, but we talked about the movie "The Passion" and how it depicted what the Savior suffered for us, and he (my friend) shared how it made him feel. I am glad we talked about it.

Good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

What am I chopped liver?! Especially cousin Scott---what is that. Sarah's pretty lucky to have you to take her girls for the night. Happy Easter to all!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Scott Wolff said...

Judy,

I always knew you had high quality taste . You know excellent literature when you see it.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home