Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ok, so I'm about as good at this as I am a journal. Sometimes it seems the week goes by so fast, and others just drag on. Work is still slow, so it's a little boring, but it also gives me some breathing room to hone my "skills" before the busy season starts. Becky took Andrew to Disneyland this week (Wed thru Sat) while his parents are in Mexico. They stayed in the Disneyland Hotel. Jennifer had one of her hip replacements replaced - a new ball for the socket which will hopefully prevent future dislocations. She was discharged on Friday and Mom is staying with her this coming week. So that means I get to see after Joseph - the dog. He really isn't that much trouble. I just have to walk him in the morning and make sure he has food and water, then walk him again in the evening a couple of times. He likes it when I'm in charge because I give him good treats. Emma spent the night on Friday. We made chocolate chip cookies, she watched the "Princess Movie" and we went to bed. She had a Primary activity on Saturday morning so Sarah picker her up for that. Today was very peaceful - church, lunch, nap, banana bread (it's in the oven!). Zack and I are the only ones home. I'll try to figure out the photo thing this week. Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

It's about time. I've been checking your blog practically every day. How did Becky like the Disneyland hotel? I may be going there in September.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home