Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day

So I thought I'd join the crowd and be a "blogger". As you know, I'm always on the cutting edge. We had a Girls Sleepover last night - chinese food for dinner with Emma and Sadee spending the night. Caitlin curled my hair - those ringlet things. It didn't look too bad. So I had her do it again this morning. We made breakfast and invited everyone over to eat and watch Conference. During Elder Eyring's talk, I was with Emma in the kitchen making some chocolate milk. While she was stirring, she called out "Mom, he said 'Holy Ghost'." Then she heard it again. She may not know what he was saying, but at least we know she heard "Holy Ghost" a few times. She's very bright. After the session this afternoon, I'm going with Sarah to have the girls pictures taken at Target. After reading about Lara's experience, I'm really looking forward to it. Tonight we are going to a high school production of "Bye Bye Birdie". As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll try to put some pictures up. Give me a chance to figure it all out. Toodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Wolff said...

Alas, Judy, you are now blogger! And are forever countend among the statistic referenced by clueless news anchors on MSNBC, and Hardball.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of blogging.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home