Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today is better!

I went out and bought a new phone today - plus the insurance for $6/month. And I was assured that there is no way anyone could use the other phone because they disable (or whatever) the serial # of the stolen phone. So - nanny nanny boo boo to you, ya big thief! Now, once I get my new bank card I can go buy lip gloss. I'm trying not to think of the other things that were in my purse. I think I lost the dental floss that I got from that cute Dr. Frieberg. I'll never be the same! The kicker? The actual purse is one that Cathy got for free when she was here shopping at Coldwater Creek. About the only thing in that store that I could buy was that purse, but I resisted. Then she got it for putting her name on the mailing list and she gave it to me, seeing as how it was way too big for the bunch of nothing she carries with her. I really liked it! But, again, not a big deal in the grand scheme!

Last night was New Beginnings. Our theme was NBA - New Beginnings Association. It was a basketball theme - really cute. There was a special number by the cheerleaders (leaders). We did a little 32-beat dance from "High School Musical". The kids and parents went wild. Can you just envision it? It was hysterical, and a little fun. I asked the bishop if he wanted us to repeat the number for sacrament meeting. He said yes. I would do it, but I don't think the song would sound so good on the organ.

Is anyone else aware that Melinda is a brat? She may have a good tan, but she's still a brat. Hey, Melinda, if you read this, you know I'm just messing with you! Brat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Definitely a brat!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Scott Wolff said...

Sorry to hear about the stolen purse -- the only way to make that right is to steal someone else's.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home