Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do I have to have a title?

So much pressure - I can't always think of a title. Last night we had a little gathering for Jeff's 51st birthday - he's old! We didn't have candles, so I used a "50" candle I still had from last year and added a short broken red candle from Christmas = 50 + 1. Hey it was ugly but it got the message across. And it was easier than lighting 51 individual candles.

Tonight we are having "International Night" at our house. Jeff has an exchange student from Norway in one of his classes. She has a friend visiting her, so he invited them to experience a real live "normal" American family. We are serving Mexican food - go figure. Add in a little Texas hillbilly and there you have it! The little girls will be there. We are watching them while Sarah attends a "Bow Making" class.

I haven't received any of my replacement cards yet. So I'm still operating with my Sam's Club card, my car keys, one lip gloss and a phone. Life is simple.

Mom is still staying with Jennifer - we miss her. She is so far away - in Phoenix. They came for Jeff's party last night. Mom and I are thinking about going to Dallas to attend the sealing of Jane's babies. They are having it on May 6th, which is Granny's 100th birthday. I will also be going to the dentist - Uncle Ed. Or as we like to call him, Knuckle Head (long story).

Me, I'm fine. Glad to be here. Had enough? Me, too. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home