Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Evening

It's Sunday night, and what does that mean? It means I must get my purse out of the car so it doesn't get stolen again. I got all my replacement cards on Friday, so I'm back in business. I'm only waiting for my new insurance card which I hope comes before my Dr appt on Friday.

Mom and Jennifer came over for Easter dinner today. We had a quiet group - just Mom and 4 kids. We basically had funeral food - ham, funeral potatoes, corn, asparagus, rolls and refrigerator cake for dessert. Yummy. I "googled" funeral potatoes the other day and there were over 14,000 hits! I thought that was quite interesting. I bet Scott has never done that!

Again, let me make myself clear - I LOVE all the blogs equally. There is something so exciting in knowing that others are reading what you write. I feel that way, and I hope you all do, too. We are just plain fun people. I love knowing that you have gone to Costco. We went to Sam's last week. They have a really cute playhouse for the backyard. It's huge, and so is the price tag. So we will just enjoy it from afar.

Becky, Mom and I all taught lessons today. Becky - Primary, Mom - RS, and I am in YW. During our Easter program at church, I looked at the choir and realized that I really do feel a part of this ward. It's been almost 2 years since we moved here, and even though the ward was split in November, it feels like home. It's a nice feeling. We have a wonderful bishopric and I really enjoy working with the other YW leaders. Our meetings are so much fun - we laugh as much as we discuss.

Here's to another wonderful week. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. It's beginning to get a little warm here in AZ. Yippee! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

That was nice of you to try and pacify everyone, but I know you like my blog the best!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home