Monday, April 17, 2006

Let me explain...

Just wanted those of you who are interested to know that the Easter Bunny from Arizona thought that since Sommer's teeth were falling out left and right, it might be best to skip Easter this year...how does that sound? Does that get the EB off the hook? I might add there was complaining from several different directions...geez, miss a few M&M's and the whole world goes a little kooky!

I heard from a reliable source that we may soon be reading the blog of one Mimi Melchin...could it be true? I hear she even has an email address. I actually had to look out my window to see if pigs were flying. I can't wait - I know we are in for a treat. The trick will be to have her actually publish her blog without several revisions and numerous edits!

Has anyone read Lara's blog lately? It's the best! She has a way of drawing me into her day - kinda makes me wish I were there. If you haven't had a chance, you should read it. I'd tell you where it is, or make a link, but I'm not really sure how. I'm only a few weeks ahead of Mimi, you know.

When I woke up this morning, I still had my purse, so all is well! Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

That's much better. Keep it up!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

After working on my blog all day...and fixing Lara's I might add...there's still no plug for mine! I'm am shocked...shocked I tell you! And yes, Kerri's blog is very new.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home