Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Night

Well, here I am at the end of another week. It's Friday night and while most people are excited about "going out", I'm looking forward to "staying in". My brother, Zack, teases me about going out to movies. I don't normally do that unless I'm in Calgary, even seeing movies that I wouldn't normally go to (Harry Potter, Star Trek, The Grudge!). Once I get home from the hot drive here, it just doesn't sound tempting to get back into a hot car, drive to a hot parking lot, and stand in line with a bunch of hot people. Last time I went to a movie in Calgary, I believe I was wearing a coat, but I can't remember if there was snow or not. Anyway, I won't be going to a movie tonight. I think I'll go buy some crimson red yarn and see how that looks. Whenever I start a new blankie I feel like it's being "born" - I know, I'm a little silly.

A few comments to the masses about other blogs I've been reading: Congrats to Lara on the loss! Toe update? Amy's girls will be dancing this weekend, while Mimi won't be. How did that happen? Clogging again, Cathy? Erin, where is your quote of the week? Or is Matthew so busy talking that you don't have time? I completely understand. Kerri Lynn, I love that you are involved in so many outdoor activities, and your yard looks fun - different levels? Melin, my dear, you need a new camera. Or maybe you can go online and post someone else's pics - pretend like they are yours.

How are we going to get those Dallas people involved in this blog stuff? That's my new goal - that, hoping that Andy Goodwin will plan a reunion. Bye for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Sean will be so excited about his blankie. He can take it to work with him when he needs a snuggle after a mean patient. I will have to take a new pic of the toe. The nail is starting to grow.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Zachary Taylor said...

Actually, I haven't teased Judy about movies for awhile now. I have completely accepted the fact that she only sees movies in Calgary.
Although she and I did go see DaVinci Code. What was up with her that day?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

Hmmm...crimson red yarn...for anyone in particular?

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home