Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday...

Another week is coming to a close. I haven't had to teach my class on Sunday for 3 weeks now, so I guess I better get back into the routine. How fun was it to actually have a post from Mimi? She "read" magnificently! I have really, really enjoyed reading the blog posts on the Corbett Family site. The simple description would be that it makes me want to shout with joy! I think our parents and grandparents are and would be so happy to know that we care about each other and that we enjoy being involved in each other's lives. Sometimes we only want to share the wonderful news. And while I think it's appropriate to keep private matters private, there is nothing wrong with letting your family know when you need a little help, even if the only help you can give is a prayer - especially if it's only a prayer. Each of us has "low" moments. But when those moments are "now", remember that your family - siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents - can be a wonderful support system. I know there are a few of us that are struggling right now, and there is nothing I can really do to change the situation, and that is frustrating. But keeping family in my prayers will hopefully help. There may not be immediate resolution, but knowing that others are cheering for you might give a little extra strength. So, chin up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah W. said...

Just to let you know...there has been another thursday since your last post. I'm just saying....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

Oh...and when you said "Chin up", it reminded me of Charlotte's web. There is that song they sing chin up....remember. Yeah, that is what having toddlers do to you. Fruit salad.......

11:21 AM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

Excellent observation!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Holy cow... did someone fall off the blog wagon. And you haven't even been to Hawaii.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home