Saturday, May 06, 2006

Surprise!

Ok, so I'm in Dallas, sitting at Aunt Mary's desk. I was just going to check out everyone's site so I don't get too far behind in my reading. Anyway, today was a great day at the Temple. I'll fill in the details when I get home. I got lots of great pics of cousins and children. One great discovery this weekend? A new flavor of Haagan Dazs ice cream - Mayan Chocolate! Oh my goodness! It's got a hint of cinnamon. Mom and I have already had 2 trips to the store. Hey it's boring in the hotel room at night (or afternoon) and ice cream helps! Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah W. said...

You might have to let me on the new flavor of Ice cream. Maybe I'll just get a sorbet like I always do. I know, I know, it is a sin to get sorbet or sherbet while at an ice cream shop.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

Make sure you check out my site or Corbett Family site to see the slideshow I gave my parents for Christmas! Your Dallas pics are really fun. I'm glad you had a good time, and welcome home. Now get back to it!!! Hehe

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home