Saturday, April 29, 2006

Heart Attack!!

Have you ever had a Heart Attack? I was the lucky target this morning! The girls from my Primary class last year provided the hearts. Most of them are not even in our ward anymore since the split. I really love those girls! I miss the class. There were 24 girls on the roll, and we usually had at least 22 in class. It was fun! I cried when I found out the ward was being split, but then I found out that my new calling as Beehive Advisor meant that I would still be with half of them. Anyway, the Heart Attack was so fun. I will remember it, and it is a sign that the girls still remember me!  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Your pictures are great! I've been heart attacked. It's makes you feel good eh. Hope you like your song. Let me know if you want it removed or changed.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home