Thursday, May 04, 2006

Short Week for Me!

Mom and I are leaving this afternoon to fly to Dallas. I'll be going to the dentist while we're there to see about a sensitive tooth. Not looking forward to the needle, but definately looking forward to the laughing gas! Love that stuff! Anyway, the main reason for the visit is to attend the Sealing Ceremony for Jane and Paul's little kidlets on Saturday. I'm especially looking forward to it because I'm sure there will be plenty of photo ops and you know what that means?! More pics on the Corbett family blogsite!!! Yea! So don't miss me too much. I won't be posting for a few days. I will miss reading you all, but that just gives me something to look forward to on Monday evening. Have a great weekend! Look up Jeff and Jeanette's blog at: nuttyones.blogspot.com This is truly an epidemic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christensen said...

Judy...how fun to have a window into your life. It's sounds like you are doing great! Hope you have a great weekend! Lots of love.
Kerri and Cade

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home