Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Miss Me Much?

I'm just on my way out to Mutual, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm taping "Idol" so I won't miss it! We had a nice Mother's Day - a couple of girls from my class passed on M'day wishes on the way to their SS class on Sunday. That was nice. Amy's comment on her blog made me cry...thanks a lot! No, really, thanks a lot! My new job (started in Jan) has been going well. I'm feeling a little more comfortable with the routine, now if business would pick up, I'd be thrilled. I love my calling with the Young Women's (that's for you, Cathy). I can't wait to get back to Dallas for the permanent crown on my tooth. My tongue has turned into an elephant's trunk - carefully examining every edge of the temporary...over and over. I feel like a hillbilly with the space in the side of my mouth, but really nobody is aware of it but me...and my tongue. I have to "tell" my little tongue to reach over to the right side of my mouth and stay there, but it doesn't work. Why is that so? Any answers from any dentists or dentist relatives out there? Or is it a mental question? I will be thinking of Hawaii this week, and those who are going there! It's been fun to read all the news on the Corbett Family site. Keep it up! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home