Friday, May 12, 2006

I Didn't Fold the Laundry

So my week consisted of not folding the laundry over and over, not taking care of children and not exercising. And by the way, I'm not going to Hawaii next week and I didn't climb up a 40 foot ladder several times. Yet, I somehow feel that I might have something to share. I did a weird thing today (as always!) and I googled "Yellowstone Manor", just to see what would happen. Guess what happened? It showed up! How weird to see your name. There are plenty of "Judy Taylor" people out there, but this one was me, so I clicked on the link and it took me to my blog. I found myself! Our cable is out right now, so we are watching DVD's of "I Love Lucy". Like the rest of the fans of "Idol" I was surprised to see Chris get voted off, but not as surprised as he was. I think at this point I'm rooting for Taylor - there's something about him that I like, just can't put my finger on it...hmmm. Had some more Mayan Chocolate ice cream tonight - still yummy! I only eat a little at a time, I promise. Just wanted all my family to know that I'm thinking about you - yes, you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

You're blog made me laught out loud. LOL for computer geeks. We are going to Oahu and I'm very excited yet slightly nausiated about leaving my girls. Does the Mayan ice cream have any chunks of yummy stuff in it?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Judy Taylor said...

Mayan Chocolate doesn't have chunks, but there's sort of a little fudge ribbon, some flecks, of choc and the taste of cinnamon. Are you imagining how wonderful it is? Cause you can't eat it until you get back from Hawaii. Don't be nauseated for very long. Enjoy it!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Erin, you ate the Mayan chocolate!?This is not a good thing for me to know. I thought it was far far away.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Christensen said...

Judy, if you want to fold the laundry over and over...all you have to do is fold it, dump the clothes out and start over.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Judy Taylor said...

Very funny, Kerri! I'll never forget that! But that was back when you only had one basketful of clothes. Try that now... ;)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home