Thursday, January 04, 2007

Aloha to Hawaii Five-O!

Just wanted to give a quick hello to all! Zack is sorting through the pix and will, no doubt, have his own narrative of the trip. I will give my own version, too. We had a wonderful time! Can't believe that it's already over. Christmas seems like it was forever ago - even while we were there we couldn't believe that Christmas had been "just a few days ago". It was another world in Hawaii - at one point, I was trying to remember our kitchen at home, and honestly, I couldn't picture it. I actually had to stop and "recall" that information. Weird. This morning as I was getting ready for work, after about 4.5 hours of sleep, I noticed that the "luggage" under my eyes did not seem so huge. I call it "luggage" because "bags" just seems too teeny for what I usually see. Anyway, my luggage seems to have shrunk a bit! So prepare yourselves - I'm going to give a day-by-day review of the trip. And hopefully I won't lose any posts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christensen said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see the pictures!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home