Friday, November 10, 2006

Home Alone

A very unusual situation to find yourself in at our house is "alone". When I got home from work, there were 8 other people here besides me: Mom, Becky, Andrew, Sarah, Emma, Sadee, Alisha and Jillian! It was Jillian's first visit to our home - I hope she liked it. Andrew's mom picked him up, Sarah and Alisha left and took the kidlets, Becky and Mom went to Sam's. So it's just me.

This week I signed my papers for the sale of the other house. It won't be final until the 21st, but so far everything is proceeding smoothly. I still won't believe it until I have the final word.

The missionaries were here for dinner last night - Mom signed up to feed them. There were 3. One of them has only been out 3 weeks. Is it just me, or is "19" getting younger and younger? Ok, no comments. It's just incredible that they do what they do and they are so young. Stanley will be home in 3 months - unbelieveable.

We have been watching the re-runs of last seasons American Idol. I'm so excited to know ahead of time that Taylor will win! His CD comes out on Dec 5th, I think. I hope it's good...kinda scary. It's the first CD I've waited for - ever!

Last Friday night I bought 2 old movies: "Cheaper By the Dozen" and "Belles on their Toes". These are the originals. I thought they would be good movies for our library. The following Monday I found out that the daughter that wrote those 2 books passed away on that Saturday - the day after I bought the movies. Kinda weird.

So by now you realize I have no real news - I'm just sharing my week with you. Having fun so far? Maybe next week will be more exciting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christensen said...

Judy...I'm home alone too! However, I think I'm home alone most of the time so it's not unusual for me. Glad you had a good week!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

That is strange to be home alone. Did you enjoy it? Great to hear about your average week. Oh, and now your chocolate chip cookies are a popular item among the young woman in our ward. They loved them. I brought them when I taught a lesson as a sub last week.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

I could go for some home alone. I would just enjoy going to the bathroom alone.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

Amen to that, Lara!!! Just when I think I might have a minute to myself...lock the door and WHAMMOOO!!! I have the girls banging on the door like there is some kind of emergency. They are so offended that I would lock them out of MY room.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

You have been "Home Alone" for way too long. It is time to get bloggin'!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

One week today, and then the real fun begins!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

If anyone wants to know why Judy hasn't updated her blog...I have the answer. LUXOR!!!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home