Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall Weather

I love this time of year, too, when the temperature rarely gets over 100 during the day and might even drop to the 70's at night. Ahhhh...and the leaves on the palm trees change to that beautiful shade of...green? Oh, that's right - they don't change. The smell in the air...kind of smokey...like someone lit a fire...in California...ahhhh. I love pulling out my sweaters and looking at them...because it reminds me that if I were to wear one, I'd be yanking it off at noon to prevent roasting from within! Hot chocolate...yummy! It's best served over ice cream. Who says we don't have 4 seasons down here? It's like having quadruplets...all 4 are very similar, but there are very subtle differences. So the next time you are walking through beautiful autumn leaves, just remember, you could be breathing in air hot enough to scorch your lungs! So there....

5 Comments:

Blogger Christensen said...

Judy, I must say it's sounds lovely! :) Although, come the middle of winter, I'll wish I was there!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

That was funny Judy! Hehe. You make me laugh. You could come up here if you're looking for a change in the season you know.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously I agree with Christensens! AZ is the bomb! While most people are freezing their bums off in the middle of winter. We are putting on a light jacket at night. It is wonderful, and if your argue that the summers are out of control here. Yes, they are hot, but how hot is it if you go from your air condition house to your air conditioned car to your air conditioned whatever, mall, grocery store, or office. This place is awesome. Anyways, I am not sure who you people are but I like you. You are funny, especially Judy, the palm tree leaves changing color was hilarious.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah W. said...

Judith Anne!!! Don't you have something to blog about? I do remember a couple of exciting things that you might want to tell everyone. Just a suggestion.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Yes Judy we are anxiously waiting to hear from you.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home