Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nothing to read!

Ok, everybody, time to brush up on our typing skills and put somthing new on your blog! Summer does seem to be a busy time, so there is a small excuse. But come on, with all those activities, you have a lot to share. I, for one, have not wanted to put on a new post because I didn't want to lose my Taylor pic! But I guess it's time. I'll have a really exciting post tomorrow, I hope. So stay tuned.

I wish I could go to Calgary this weekend...:( All the Melchin girls will be there and they are going to the lake. Sure would be fun to hang out with Mimi and her foot. Another year, maybe.

We had a birthday party for the little girls last Saturday. There was a little carnival in our backyard, balloons all over the house, and little kids everywhere. I think all the kids had a really good time. Hopefully Sarah will post some pics.

Toodles!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah W. said...

Sure, thanks for the guilt trip. I know i need to blog the party pics, but I feel like I am still recovering from it. Lots of work for lots of fun.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

I'm ready for the exciting post...I updated mine!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Amy and Brad said...

I beg to differ about all the Melchin girls being in Calgary I will not be there. Melinda left me out too. I am sad not to see Kerri but I will be up there in August. Hopefully Mimi will be walking by then. I am looking forward to the exciting post too.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Are you messing with us and going to show up on the doorstep? That would be so fun... hint hint.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Judy Taylor said...

I wish I were dropping in for a surprise, but alas, no surprises this time. Amy, I'm sorry that you won't be there to see Kerri, but the fact that you won't be there makes me feel a little better. We'll miss it together!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home