Monday, August 21, 2006

Whose Judy am I?

Last week I was sharing a carton of Mayan Chocolate with Emma and Sadee. I had the spoon and was giving them bites, trying for a bite of my own now and then. Ross was there, too. He got his own spoon, dipped in for a larger bite then ate on it for a few minutes. Emma was quite concerned about this - what's he doing, Judy? I'm sharing, Emma. But...but...but you not hims Judy...That's right, Emma. I'm you's Judy! And don't you forget it! By the way, since Sarah has been without a computer, I'll just let you know that soon Emma and Sadee will be sharing their Judy with another little one - in March. How can there be enough cuteness for another baby? I just don't know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Taylor said...

That goes without saying! Thanks, Gorgeous!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

You're my Judy!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home