Thursday, April 27, 2006

End of Day 1 at Disneyland

Becky and I went to D'land in Feb with Sarah and Jared and two of the cutest little girls I know. We (Becky and I) took the kids home at 6:30 or so to get them fed and bathed and into bed at a relatively decent hour. That gave Sarah and Jared time to ride on rides without the kiddies. This is in the parking garage. You can see that I was holding 2 bags plus my lumbar pack (no longer referred to as a fanny pack, please!), shopping bags, and whatever else Becky couldn't hold. We only had one stroller, so Becky was carrying Sadee.

So I'll try to improve my photo skills. I'm going to Dallas next week and my goal is to take some pics of the fam over there and put them on the Corbett site. Nightie night! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

I tried to do some magic...I hope this works on your screen. Please let me know. If the screen is too small the whole side menu goes to the bottome on mine, so hopefully for everyone else that doesn't happen. Let me know who else you would want as a link!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home